← View all updates
10 Feb '22
Guest module changes 👨👩👧👦
We have made changes to the guest module. A brief summary:
- Guests are automatically merged;
- What do we match on? E-mail address or the combination: first name, last name, address and postal code;
- If you still create guests 'manually', this is no longer possible: a guest is always created automatically based on the reservation;
- The guest card is always up-to-date on the basis of the last reservation. For example: I used to live on Abbey Road, but when I make a new reservation I move to Oxford Street. Then my address in the guest card will automatically be adjusted to the new address;
- The guest labels have been moved to the organization overview. To do this, click on your administration in the top left of Booking Experts and there you will also see the organization name in bold. Click on this and then navigate to the Guests tab;
- For concerns: guests are added to the Organization overview.
You can find more information about the module Guests over here.
This update is brought to you by