← View all updates
17 Jun '20
Search & book map from mandatory to optional step
We have adjusted the current position of the map in the booking process. This way you don't force the visitor to make a choice.
These are the changes we made:
- The step 'Choose on map' has been removed;
- The filters and map are now displayed in the 'Extras' step. They are not displayed by default if you check the box as shown in the step below;
- The filters on the map now have a wider dropdown;
- When a visitor has chosen an accommodation, this accommodation is displayed in the sidebar. By clicking 'Edit' you will be returned to the card;
- A visitor can select filters in the search & book. Does a visitor then choose a specific accommodation? Then you will not see the filters;
- Does the visitor not choose a specific accommodation? Then you will see them in the right sidebar of the reservation. In this way the visitor is guaranteed an accommodation with this filter;
- These filter(s) can be clicked away by the visitor in the right sidebar.
This update is brought to you by